Using Results-Based Accountability™, Glymph and Associates helps to manage organizations performance impacting the lives of the customers and communities you serve. We have qualified and credentialed Results-Based Accountability facilitators that help create measurable impact through RBA training. We teach the concepts of Results-Based Accountability™ and help organizations and their leaders put these practices into operation.
what is rba?
Also known as RBA, Results-Based Accountability™ is a way for communities to improve the lives of children, youth, families, adults and the community as a whole. RBA was developed by Mark Friedman and described in his book Trying Hard is Not Good Enough. RBA starts with the ends and works backward, towards means. It is a common sense framework that everyone can understand. RBA is used to make measurable change in people’s lives all over the United States and in over 15 countries around the world.
RBA helps communities get beyond talking about problems to taking action to solve problems.
- It determines who is responsible for what.
- It organizes work with co-equal partners to promote community well-being.
- In organizes work to have the greatest impact on customers.
- It identifies measures to determine the progress a community is making towards achieving community well-being.
RBA helps organizations identify the role they play in community-wide impact.
why use glymph and associates for rba?
Glymph and Associates has a proven track record. Our trainings are designed to impact youth’s social, personal, emotional, and financial readiness by engaging participants interactively. Our practitioners who have been certified in the RBA framework and our programs are fun and empowering.
We help manage your performance impacting the lives of the customers and communities you serve through Results-Based Accountability.
Our facilitation services have helped large scale implementations create a sustained impact through the Results-Based Accountability™ framework. Our programs are fun and empowering
Additional Glymph and Associates training
- High Effective Teams
- Social Networking
- Being A Professional
- Why College & Career
- Student Aspiration/Academic Planning
- College Exploration/College App Process
- Building A College Going Culture In Your Home
- How To Utilize Hip Hop To Connect With Youth And Teach Leadership
- Leadership And Conflict Resolution
- FAFSA & Gacollege411.org
- Completing The Common Black College Application
- Choices, Decision Making & Consequences
- Leveraging Partnerships To Build Better Programs
Get in touch
We help organizations document their success for program improvement and funding. We can strengthen your capacity to create clear, measurable impact, and help manage your performance. That’s why we offer free consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget.